If you are in need of a speaker for a women’s event (brunch, tea, retreat, MOPS/MOMSnext, etc), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics I enjoy speaking about, and have written curriculum for, include:
- My Battle Plan (Pray, Prepare, Proceed)
- Identity in Mothering
- Kintsugi – Mended with Gold
- Bearing Fruit
- Spiritual Identity
- Spiritual Intimacy
- Girl Power (Deborah, Abigail, Ruth, Rahaab, etc)
- Parenting: Making Disciples at Home
- MOPS/MOMSnext Theme Specific Topics (2020-2021 Decide to Rise): Find me on the MOPS.org Speaker Network as well!
Keynotes, Workshops, Breakout Sessions, Panels, Retreats, Video/Tele Conference
- If you don’t see a relatable topic — that’s OK! I would be happy to prayerfully teach from God’s Word in conjunction with your event’s theme or topic.
- I am familiar with Zoom and will accommodate remote teaching for your group’s platform needs.
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) — Wellness
- Bachelor of Science (BS) — Nursing
- Master of Public Health (MPH) — Health Education & Promotion
- Registered Nurse (RN) — Active License
- EXPERIENCE: Corporate Management, Ministry Leadership, Direct Patient Care, Post-Secondary Education Instructor, Health & Wellness Coaching, MOPS & MOMSnext Coordinator, Cohort Leader, and active with Speaker Network
Please contact me for availability.
Angela uses humor, straight-talk, and applicable life lessons, to deliver a Biblically-sound message.
Angela has been given a gift of reaching moms with the words that the Lord has placed on her heart. If you are in need of a speaker either in person or through zoom you won’t be disappointed! She has spoken twice to our group this year and each time our mamas are so blessed!– Molly Smith
“I felt so encouraged listening to your talk and then spending time after learning about how you are in life and what things you do to bring you closer to God and in your marriage… I related to a lot of what you said.”– Anneliese Eddy
“Your presentation was so wonderful and encouraging. The moms thought your message was powerful and enjoyed listening”. | “ Angela was amazing. Super down to earth and relatable with her experience and thoughts on ways to work on ourselves.” | “Loved the talk!” | “She did a great presentation!” | “She really is realistic and uplifting, I love the scriptures she supplements our goals and battle plans with.” | “I learned a lot about interpreting scripture.” | “Great speaker!”– MOPS of Black River Falls, WI